Helping the lost become found in Kent
KentHOPE is a ministry of Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission, bringing together local non-profits, volunteers, neighbors, businesses, and churches in a community approach to reducing homelessness in Kent. By providing women and their children with emergency meals, shelter, and support services, KentHOPE provides a stable pathway out of homelessness.
Please, give generously today to help homeless women and their children find lasting hope and a new life.
KentHOPE Day Center
Our Day Center hosts women and their children to meet their immediate needs. The Day Center is on the front lines of homelessness in Kent, and the first point of interaction for guests walking in off the streets. We demonstrate the love of Jesus in action through the following guest services:
- 3 substantial, healthy meals served daily
- Showers, laundry facilities, restrooms
- Case management to address barriers that lead to homelessness
- Resources for mental health and domestic violence trauma
- Housing application and employment assistance
- Morning devotion, Bible studies, and church services
Volunteer at KentHOPE
Volunteering at KentHOPE is more than a service opportunity. It's the chance to give hope, healing, and lifesaving help to homeless women and children.